CIGP is an independent and imaginative specialist corporate finance boutique, leveraging its long-standing experience as a successful family investor and advisor.
As such, CIGP’s corporate finance practice relies on the following core strengths:
- Experienced and entrepreneurial team;
- Independent, honest and transparent business relationships;
- Flexibility and creativity aiming for the best client-oriented solutions; and
- Extensive global network, strengthened by local presence.
CIGP engineers comprehensive corporate finance solutions in the following areas:
- Advisory / Mergers & Acquisitions: public and private transactions; leveraged buy-outs; disposals; private placements; alliances and joint-ventures; defence; fairness opinions; and strategic advisory;
- Capital markets: capital raising; initial public offerings (IPO); and private investment in public equity (PIPE); and
- Financing: debt advisory; pre-IPO financing; real estate financing; and trade finance.
CIGP is also affiliated to a global corporate finance advisory network (ICFG) comprising more than 60 affiliated offices present in c. 20 countries, with more than 200 seasoned professionals worldwide.
Our corporate finance capabilities complement well our Private Wealth Management operations as we strive to offer comprehensive solutions to our like-minded entrepreneurial client base.